From: Ray Toal <rtoal@eecs.lmu.edu>
To: tdaniels@his.com
Subject: Re: Gnat301A on Win95--no EXE's produced.
Date: 1996/02/19
Date: 1996-02-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Tom Daniels <tdaniels@his.com> wrote:

>I do the following:
>gcc -c simple.adb
>gnatbind -o hello.exe hello.ali
>(I think that gnatbind is the command)

Actually it is gnatbl
               ^^^^^^

Actually you can save yourself some trouble and just type

  gnatmake simple

which compiles, binds and builds.  I've only found compiling and
linking separately to be useful in two cases:

  1.  Just doing simple checking with gcc -gnatc

  2.  Mixed language programming

Check out gnatinfo.txt which came with your compiler, or the on-line
help file gcc.hlp since you have Win32.