From: "ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: Drawing in a Gtk Ada window.
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:35:12 +0200
Date: 2012-06-21T17:35:12+02:00	[thread overview]

I want to draw a number of lines in an Gtk Window with Ada.
which kind of View should I use (Textview??, doesn't look logical). I need
to create the basic User interface with Glade.
I looked at Cairo as was suggested in a Gtk forum but I thank that is
shooting with a canon at a fly.
I just need to create some elementary figures like straight lines in
different thickness and characters, randomly positioned, in different
colors.
Furthermore I need to read the exact position of the mouse.

L. Dries