From: "Thomas Løcke" <tl@ada-dk.org>
Subject: Re: Ada presentations at Open Source Days in Copenhagen
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 08:36:56 +0100
Date: 2012-02-27T08:36:56+01:00	[thread overview]

On 02/23/2012 09:47 PM, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
> There will be (at least) two Ada related presentations at Open Source
> Days in Copenhagen this year.
>
>   + Programming Arduinos in Ada
>
>     Featuring the AVR-Ada compiler and one or more microcontrollers
>     programmed in Ada.
>
>   + A completely unfair and biased web framework benchmark
>
>     Featuring AWS in a prominent place on the list of the "fastest" web
>     frameworks.
>
> Open Source Days takes place in Copenhagen March 10th and 11th this
> year.  Conference web-site: http://opensourcedays.org/2012/

The second event is not going to take place, because I don't have the
time necessary to do all the benchmarks properly before OSD is upon us.

So unless someone with more time on their hands steps up and takes
charge of this talk, then it's probably best to consider it cancelled.

--
Thomas L�cke | thomas@12boo.net | http://12boo.net