From: Georg Bauhaus <rm.dash-bauhaus@futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: Concurrency always is non-deterministic?
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:06:18 +0100
Date: 2012-02-13T19:06:18+01:00	[thread overview]

On 13.02.12 18:41, Long Hoàng Đình wrote:
> The author of this post said so. If Ada were non-deterministic at concurrency, I guess it couldn't be real-time, right?
>
> http://ghcmutterings.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/parallelism-concurrency/
>
> Please let me know your opinions about that post.

As an exercise in journalism, it's great. It excels at lifting
definitions into the realm of vagueness, phrasing as if it didn't.
Not saying that this is the author's intention, though.

Once vague enough, the article has the effect of spurring a discussion
that cannot bear fruit until readers have spent time consulting
precise sources---from doing which the article keeps them away,
quite effectively.

Enough said ;-)