* gps under gnat-2017 question
@ 2017-06-25 13:22 lyttlec
From: lyttlec @ 2017-06-25 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

I installed the 2017 distribution from AdaCore. Now when I load a
project into gps all he source files are proceeded with a '?' icon. I
cannot find an explanation for this icon in the docs. What does it mean
and why doesn't the triangle icon appear?

Thanks

* Re: gps under gnat-2017 question
@ 2017-06-26  9:12 ` fabien.chouteau
From: fabien.chouteau @ 2017-06-26  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 3:22:39 PM UTC+2, lyttlec wrote:
> I installed the 2017 distribution from AdaCore. Now when I load a
> project into gps all he source files are proceeded with a '?' icon. I
> cannot find an explanation for this icon in the docs. What does it mean
> and why doesn't the triangle icon appear?

Hi,

It's the version control status (SVN, Git). The question marks means that GPS doesn't know the status of this file. Maybe because you don't use version control, or maybe because you didn't open this file yet.