From: "Thomas Løcke" <tl@ada-dk.org>
Subject: Re: I'm pleased  to announce   ADASTUDIO-2011
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:08:56 +0200
Date: 2011-10-25T08:08:56+02:00	[thread overview]

On 10/24/2011 09:18 AM, leonid wrote:
> This software is available   from my site  :  http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html

Hey Leonid,

While I was writing a short news-item about your Ada Studio 2011
collection, I noticed that the link to your working biography wasn't
working. You have this in the HTML:

     http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/mostimportantworks.pdf%20

But it should be this:

     http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/mostimportantworks.pdf

Also I must admit I had some issues with your host. When I tested the
various links, it often came back with 404 errors, despite the fact that
the links were correct. I then waited a few seconds and tried again, and
voila! suddenly everything worked as intended.

http://ada-dk.org/?page=news&news_id=374

--
Thomas L�cke

Email: tl at ada-dk.org