From: "Thomas Løcke" <tl@ada-dk.org>
Subject: Ada is on the rise!
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 10:07:47 +0200
Date: 2011-09-02T10:07:47+02:00	[thread overview]

http://lang-index.sourceforge.net/

The September 2011 update of the Transparent Language Popularity Index
shows Ada sitting at a comfortable 0.999% in the "any" category, and a
whooping 1.523% in the "general-purpose" category, meaning we've finally
managed to edge our way past Pascal. YAY!

To help further boosting Ada up the charts, please consider joining the
identi.ca Ada group:

     http://identi.ca/group/ada

If you microblog about your work/projects/articles there, it will be
discovered by both search engines and other parties interested in Ada,
who can then in turn re-blog and link to your content.

It does help making Ada more visible, which is a good thing. Content
that nobody links to is dead in the eyes of the search engines. The more
links, the more vibrant and alive Ada will seem.

:o)

--
Thomas L�cke

Email: tl at ada-dk.org