From: "philippe.torgue@free.fr" <philippe.torgue@free.fr>
Subject: system call
Date: 13 Aug 2011 18:43:15 GMT
Date: 2011-08-13T20:43:15+02:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I have a program, the time of his execution, constructed images, in fact
files in PPM (P3, plain text mode)
In short, the program does not deal with the viewing of these images
(failing to find a library to do ...)

So I want to entrust this task to an external application (imview,
xview, qiv ... etc):

res = system ("imview out.ppm");

But each time this code is a new process
image viewer (here imview) that arises.

My application is waiting while I close imview to move to
the next iteration.

Well, now you have guessed the question for each passage on the line above,
I would like the external program (imview, qiv, xview ... whatever), load a new image

Regards!