From: "R. Tyler Croy" <tyler@linux.com>
Subject: GNAT GPL 2011 Files mirrored to SourceForge
Date: 16 Jun 2011 05:51:27 GMT
Date: 2011-06-16T05:51:27+00:00	[thread overview]

I've gone ahead and registered a Sourceforge project to try to archive and
provide better links for these periodic source drops from AdaCore (thanks
guys!).

<https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnat-gpl/files/2011/>

It's taken me two excruciating days downloading at a *peak* of 10KB/s to
get these files, so I hope you find them useful! :)

Regarding "trust", I couldn't figure out what the MD5 hash of the files on
<http://libre.adacore.com/libre/download2) actually mapped to, so I
generated md5sums of the files after I downloaded them, at least to
provide some verification that the files you get from Sourceforge's
mirrors are legitimate.

I've mirrored most of the source and the binaries for Linux i686/x86_64,
which are important to me, if I should mirror any other binary tarballs
let me know.

Also if anybody has a link to the 2010 sources, I'd love to mirror those
to Sourceforge as well!

Cheers

--
- R. Tyler Croy