From: rieachus@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Playing cards.
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 20:29:27 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-03-28T20:29:27-07:00	[thread overview]

> As I'm sure you know, all intermediate results in Ada are of the base type,
> and are never range checked. That only happens when the expression value is
> stored or otherwise consumed (i.e. used as an array index).

Or when passed to a constrained parameter, and the gotcha that I did run into with Position.  I declared Position's component's Positive, and of course, they should be Natural to allow 0,0 as a location.

I've also started a restructuring--I realized that having a generic package is the right way to deal with choice of decks, maximum hand size, and possibly display type.  I'll probably wait until I have at least one running program before posting more.  But if anyone wants to help let me know.