From: Georg Bauhaus <rm.dash-bauhaus@futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: KDF9 emulator in Ada 2005
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 11:08:44 +0200
Date: 2011-04-16T11:08:43+02:00	[thread overview]

On 4/16/11 2:44 AM, Bill Findlay wrote:
> The first public release of ee9, my KDF9 emulator, is now available via:
>
>    http://www.findlayw.plus.com/KDF9/#Emulator

To see a computer of roughly my own age having used highlighting,
in color, making form follow function, and serving intuition
("it's that simple"...) is amazing.
I apologize if this is its least noteworthy feature.
It is spectacular.

It's got separate stacks for separate purposes!

Another of the few insights into the history of wonderful inventions
that market forces have not improved.

Thank you!