From: Per Sandberg <per.sandberg@bredband.net>
Subject: Re: c2ada bug report filed
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:01:45 +0200
Date: 2011-03-31T20:01:45+02:00	[thread overview]

Just a sugestion using a new GNAT and the coresponding C/C++ compiler

$g++ -c -fdump-ada-spec xx.h

and then you will end up with

   xx_h.ads

I have used this technology to generate bindings for large libraries
approx 300 C-header-files containing 70000 lines.
And the time to produce a full set of bindings with appropriate names
and fixes was less then 8 hours.

So i expect c2ada to be obsolete at least when  GNAT GPL 2011 is released.

/Per