From: ivler@crl.com (J.M. Ivler)
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Link Files in our Users Group File Database
Date: 1996/01/09
Date: 1996-01-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Does anyone understand sarcasm anymore? I proposed putting the notice in
a place where the people who would ask the same FAQ's wouldn't look in
the first place, for if they had, the answers would have been there already!

jmi
-----
PS: Officer Craig, if you want we can move this to e-mail where it
belongs, or do you want to continue looking, well, foolish? - sorry to
all 650 newsgroups, I have set followups to alt.flame, where they belong.

DBasics Software Company (chorton@dbasic.com) wrote:
: Oh, Mr. Ivler I forgot to share something with the rest of the
: readers.  The following is a response you posted when I started the
: Users Group.  You even wanted to have the Users Group listed in the
: CGI FAQ.   Now how can one do such an about turn?  Is it because we
: don't know how to keep our personal feelings aside?  Anyhow, here's
: your glowing endorsement:
:
: =======================================================
:
: >ivler@crl.com wrote:
:
: >Tom, I would like to have this added to the FAQ. Before you post a
: >question on the internet Pleasse try
: >http://pacificnet.net/~dbasics/users_group, where a bunch of
: >programers will help answer all your questions, and won't flame you
: >for asking the same question that has been asked 100 times before.
:
: That was written by you on December 4th, 1995!  So what's the bug up
: your butt?
:
:
: Craig David Horton