From: chorton@dbasic.com (DBasics Software Company)
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Link Files in our Users Group File Database
Date: 1996/01/09
Date: 1996-01-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Oh, Mr. Ivler I forgot to share something with the rest of the
readers.  The following is a response you posted when I started the
Users Group.  You even wanted to have the Users Group listed in the
CGI FAQ.   Now how can one do such an about turn?  Is it because we
don't know how to keep our personal feelings aside?  Anyhow, here's
your glowing endorsement:

>ivler@crl.com wrote:

>Tom, I would like to have this added to the FAQ. Before you post a
>question on the internet Pleasse try
>http://pacificnet.net/~dbasics/users_group, where a bunch of
>programers will help answer all your questions, and won't flame you
>for asking the same question that has been asked 100 times before.

That was written by you on December 4th, 1995!  So what's the bug up
your butt?

Craig David Horton
DBasics Software Company
http://www.dbasic.com