From: Georg Bauhaus <rm.dash-bauhaus@futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: Global scope for instantiated generic package? - Solved!
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 11:03:15 +0200
Date: 2010-09-06T11:03:15+02:00	[thread overview]

On 06.09.10 03:31, Trogdor wrote:

> 3) I am now going through all of GNAT's package specs to see what
> treasures might be hidden there.  If nothing else, that should get
> me good Ada Karma. :-)

A good selection of packages, if you haven't made one yet, might be
just the ones whose names start with "Ada" (and don't have "Aux" in
their names).  GNAT offers many packages whose names start with "GNAT".
These are compiler specific, and not available with other compilers.
(That is not to say they aren't useful!)  Also, the "System" hierarchy
of packages is compiler specific to a greater extent.

Georg