From: "Peter C. Chapin" <pcc482719@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: books on numerical programming in Ada
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:49:59 -0400
Date: 2010-07-24T14:49:59-04:00	[thread overview]

On 2010-07-24 14:17, Ada novice wrote:

>     My interest being purely using numerical methods with Ada, I would
> like to know what publications are out there apart the Annex G of the
> RM? From what I've seen  on the web, we have the books:

I have some interest in this topic as well although currently it's a bit
down my priority list. In any case I'm wondering how necessary it is for
a book to be about Ada specifically. Would any good book on numerical
methods be good enough? The translation into some programming language
(such as Ada) might be an "implementation detail."

Peter