From: Graham Stark <graham.stark@virtual-worlds.biz>
Subject: A New Gnat Ada Simulation
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 02:18:08 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2012-11-23T02:18:08-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi everyone,

     you might be interested in a new online simulation built in Gnat Ada for the British Government. Details, including the full source code are here:

http://virtual-worlds-research.com/demonstrations/wsc/

it projects Social Care spending in Wales for the next 20 years. It was an awful lot of work (much more than we budgeted for) but we got there in the end..

Our home page: http://virtual-worlds-research.com/ contains linls to several other sims built in a similar way. I've mentioned this before, but here's one you can play with:

http://econflemosi1.econ.kuleuven.ac.be/mefisto/

if you fancy destroying (virtually) the Belgian economy.

Graham