From: Georg Bauhaus <rm.dash-bauhaus@futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: Ada help file indexed by keyword
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:43:28 +0200
Date: 2010-04-21T13:43:28+02:00	[thread overview]

Manuel Collado schrieb:
> I'm looking for an Ada95/2005 help or reference document indexed by
> keyword (reserved word or standard library identifier).
>
> The purpose is to integrate it into an academic IDE, so it should be
> possible to put the cursor in the editing window over a meaningful word,
> and invoke help about it.
>
> So far I've found the ARM in several formats, but none of them can be
> accessed as described. There is also the Ada wikibook, that also lacks
> the required feature. Even GNAT/GPS seems to lack it.

The wikibook has this feature. The book authors have made templates
that, if used, will make, e.g., a reserved word into a link to a pages
with info about the word.  There are some programs and editor macro
files (Vim and Emacs) to help with automatic addition of such.  These
are mentioned on the wikibook authors' pages (in wikibook.org).

One of these programs is the following. I should prepare an update,
though, for some new wikibook template syntax.
http://home.arcor.de/bauhaus/Tools/ASnip/