* Re: Parallel Compression 1.0 .....
       [not found]         ` <0956a13f-fab8-4825-8488-586dcb0e7908@w24g2000vbw.googlegroups.com>
@ 2010-04-03 19:31           ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2010-04-03 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 03/04/2010 20:35, aminer a �crit :

> Skybuck wrote in alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi:
>
>> My Thread Pool Engine is not just an array of threads,
>> "
>>
>>> To me it is.
>

> You really don't know what you are talking about..

I do not know what you are talking about too. You keep responding to
messages that seems to not be sent on comp.lang.ada. And frankly, I
don't see any interest for us on comp.lang.ada to get those Pascal
oriented messages. Especially since you have never ever responded to a
message on this forum. At this point you are just spaming.

Pascal.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-04-03 19:31 UTC | newest]