From: Lucretia <laguest9000@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: Has anyone here used libAgar?
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 11:42:51 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2013-12-08T11:42:51-08:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, 6 December 2013 19:36:05 UTC, Wesley Pan  wrote:

> Hi Luke,
>
> Do you have an estimate on when the new SDL 2 binding will be available? I'm very eager to take a look at it. =)

Yeah, it's gone a bit slower than I wanted. I've got two weeks off from tomorrow, so I'm aiming on getting it up within this time. It will be alpha. I will probably skip the pixel access stuff for now, just so people can use GL at least.

Then sort through the API to make sure it's consistent and then make sure I've got some tests in place to check consistency with the C lib and the bindings.

The initial release will be compilable on Linux and (should be) Windows using GNAT (not tested).