* Attributes in A#
@ 2004-02-08 14:23 Tim Rowe
From: Tim Rowe @ 2004-02-08 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is this an appropriate place to ask about A#?

I've just downloaded it, and can't work out whether it supports .NET
attributes, and, if so, how. Can anybody enlighten me, please? And a
pointer to some A# documentation would be really appreciated, too!

If this isn't the right place, apologies; where should I be asking
that?

TIA,

Tim Rowe

* Re: Attributes in A#
@ 2004-02-09 16:08 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 2004-02-09 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <cdhc2053n4pnd268asa1vgmu3csjni7vv0@4ax.com>, Tim Rowe <tim@remove_if_not_spam.digitig.co.uk> writes:

> Is this an appropriate place to ask about A#?

This is an appropriate place to ask.

That does not guarantee an answer.

* Re: Attributes in A#
@ 2004-02-09 19:03 ` Tim Rowe
From: Tim Rowe @ 2004-02-09 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 14:23:43 +0000, Tim Rowe
<tim@remove_if_not_spam.digitig.co.uk> wrote:

>Is this an appropriate place to ask about A#?
>
>I've just downloaded it, and can't work out whether it supports .NET
>attributes, and, if so, how. Can anybody enlighten me, please? And a
>pointer to some A# documentation would be really appreciated, too!

I've had a reply from Martin Carlisle, who has trouble posting here
but has given me permission to quote his reply: