* Simple & fast question about tasks
@ 2009-10-26 18:28 mockturtle
From: mockturtle @ 2009-10-26 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,
while discussing with a student of mine, who was debugging an Ada
program, a very simple question popped out: is there any way to get a
"list" (note the quotes) of the currently active tasks? [If you are
curious: the debugging problem of my student was that his program
would not exist because there was a task still "alive" and he could
not understand which one].

Thank you for your help

* Re: Simple & fast question about tasks
@ 2009-10-26 18:36 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2009-10-26 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 26/10/2009 19:28, mockturtle a �crit :
> while discussing with a student of mine, who was debugging an Ada
> program, a very simple question popped out: is there any way to get a
> "list" (note the quotes) of the currently active tasks? [If you are
> curious: the debugging problem of my student was that his program
> would not exist because there was a task still "alive" and he could
> not understand which one].

If you are using gdb, then "info tasks" should help.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|