From: Georg Bauhaus <rm.dash-bauhaus@futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: pragma Linker_Options
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 11:22:46 +0200
Date: 2009-06-05T11:22:47+02:00	[thread overview]

Rick wrote:

> I use "-mwindows" to hide the command screen when Iwrite an interface
> using GtkAda,  There are probably others.  Would someone please tell
> me where to find them?

As has already been said, linker options are linker
specific and system specific.

Also, if you want your code to be portable, a configuration
file, like GNAT's project files, is a much better place
for linking options than the source proper.  Because
if you change the system, you do not have to change
the sources, only the the translation options that
the other compiler/system needs in its linking process.