From: Gautier <gautier@fakeaddress.nil>
Subject: Re: Using Win32Com with Ada
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:45:35 +0200
Date: 2009-05-18T21:45:35+02:00	[thread overview]

Petter:

> Some time ago I tried to get GNATCOM working, but I failed.

It could be the same problem as GWindows: it works, but the installer
doesn't on recent GNATs, so you need a pre-built source and tool set
(*). A workaround is to build it with GNAT 3.15p, then use the stuff
with any newer GNAT (for GWindows, this trick works through 2008 GPL at
least).
___
(*) or be patient: the repackaging of GNATCOM and GWindows are in
progress; perhaps the svn version is usable.
Gautier's Ada programming -- http://sf.net/users/gdemont/