From: Olivier Scalbert <olivier.scalbert@algosyn.com>
Subject: Re: Interest in Ada grows 43% year over year
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 17:33:29 +0200
Date: 2009-05-12T17:33:29+02:00	[thread overview]

Hibou57 (Yannick Duch�ne) wrote:
> What is the audiance of this meeting ? Professionals only or is every
> welcome ?
>
> If it is not a restricted audiance, I may take part and help
> statistics to increase next year (I'm not so much far from Belgium).
>
> Read you soon
>
> Yannick

Yannick,

I will go to this meeting even I am not an Ada professional.
I have write less than 3000 lines of Ada code in small projects, just to
discover this interesting language.

But be careful with that language. You can become addicted! And it is
not easy when you are obliged to use other languages in your
professional life!

Be also careful with the Beaujolais side effect ...

Olivier