* How to show my GNAT menubar?
@ 2011-12-17  0:38 Sunny
From: Sunny @ 2011-12-17  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all!
Thank you to read this mail!
I install the GPS with the package directly from libre.adacore. My OS
is Ubuntu. When I run it in first time, it have some small problem and
I had already fixed these. But I found there is no menu bar in the GPS
interface. There has just a blue point in the position where the menu
bar supposed to be. I think maybe it is the menu bar and some problem
was occur like menu bar's position coordinates or scales. Like other
software, I can find the GPS toolbar in the OS task bar when my mouse
move over it.

Every time I use the menu bar that I should find it in OS task bar, it
is so inconvenient. So could anyone tell me how to show the menu bar
in GPS interface? Thank you!

I will very appreciate your help whether you solve the problem or not!

Sunny

* Re: How to show my GNAT menubar?
@ 2011-12-17 10:56 ` Gautier write-only
From: Gautier write-only @ 2011-12-17 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ubuntu 11.10 ?
Anyway, the menu bar on my PC is sometimes difficult to obtain,
especially on maximized windows and dual-screen mode (nothing to do
with GPS in my case). Try moving or resizing the main window...
HTH
_________________________
Gautier's Ada programming
http://gautiersblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Ada
NB: follow the above link for a valid e-mail address

* Re: How to show my GNAT menubar?
@ 2011-12-18  1:55   ` Sunny
From: Sunny @ 2011-12-18  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Dec 17, 6:56 pm, Gautier write-only <gautier_niou...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Ubuntu 11.10 ?
> Anyway, the menu bar on my PC is sometimes difficult to obtain,
> especially on maximized windows and dual-screen mode (nothing to do
> with GPS in my case). Try moving or resizing the main window...
> HTH
> _________________________
> Gautier's Ada programminghttp://gautiersblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Ada
> NB: follow the above link for a valid e-mail address

Yes, Ubuntu 11.10
Anyway, thanks for your help!

* Re: How to show my GNAT menubar?
@ 2011-12-18 10:24     ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2011-12-18 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sunny

Le 18/12/2011 02:55, Sunny a �crit :
> Yes, Ubuntu 11.10
> Anyway, thanks for your help!

If this is an Unity problem you may want to try GNOME-Shell which is
working fine on Ubuntu:

   $ apt-get install gnome-shell gnome-tweak-tool

Pascal.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|