From: "John R. Strohm" <strohm@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Ada Dot Net ?
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 12:47:17 -0800
Date: 2002-03-31T12:47:17-08:00	[thread overview]

For test equipment, using fancy I/O cards, you need to be looking at other
things besides general-purpose programming languages, with or without GUI
toolkits.  Specifically, you need to be looking REAL HARD at National
Instruments down in Austin, with their LabView and LabWindows tools (as I
recall).  They are about as far ahead of MSVC++ as MSVC++ is ahead of the
various PC native Ada compilers.