From: Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net>
To: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: How to have Ada program send an email
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 10:36:41 +0100
Date: 2010-12-19T10:36:42+01:00	[thread overview]

Le 19/12/2010 01:02, Ludovic Brenta a écrit :
> Yes, there is a binary distribution... it is called Debian :)

Sure, but we were talking about GPL 2010 :)

Anyway, well done Ludovic, you do not loose an opportunity to tease us
about Debian :) Debian is my primary platform for development since long
time at work. I've been using Windows at home principally because I'm a
photographer and using Lightroom (there is sadly no Open Source
equivalent and Adobe seems to refuse porting this great peace of
software to GNU/Linux). But I cannot stand working on Windows[1] anymore
so I've switched to GNU/Linux Debian at home too. I'm using a dual boot
for Lightroom.

Anyway, let me thanks you again for all the work you do for Ada on Debian.

Pascal.

   [1] It seems that there is problems with the NVIDIA 64bit driver on
       Windows-7. I had a BSOD every two days with a recovery message
       saying that NVIDIA driver was faulty.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|