From: Spam Guy <Spam@Guy.com>
Subject: Re: Have any of you been spammed by Charles River Analytics Inc.?
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:07:58 -0400
Date: 2010-05-12T09:07:58-04:00	[thread overview]

Colin Paul Gloster wrote:

> Have any of you been spammed by Charles River Analytics Inc.?

Post the full header of one of these spams here.  Remove or mung any
personal information in the header if necessary.

Why did you cross-post this to comp.lang.ada?

I am posting this (my reply) to the usenet newsgroups

- alt.spam
- comp.lang.ada

as well as e-mailing it to

- Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org
- dsmith@cra.com

If you wish to respond to this, post it to alt.spam.  Do not e-mail (it
will bounce).