From: Laurent <daemon2@internet.lu>
Subject: Re: Strange error
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:45:49 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-01-23T12:45:49-08:00	[thread overview]

@Egil H H
Thanks for correcting the error on git. Wouldn't have been necessary. Just pointing in the right direction already helped a lot. Had simply forgotten to adapt the child package when I added the double linking.

As programming is just a hobby of mine I probably should get used to write a ToDo list or some version/history in the source files. Not sure if that prevents such stupid errors or add this unimplemented pragma thing.

Thanks