From: Gautier <gautier@fakeaddress.nil>
Subject: Re: make on windows
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:49:59 +0200
Date: 2009-04-18T20:49:59+02:00	[thread overview]

Petter a �crit :
> I am now into installing and perhaps using Gautier's dde things and
> need also bindings to win32. After searching a bit, I found that
> perhaps GNATCOM and GWindows are going to be useful. I downloaded both
> and started to follow instructions in GWindows User Guide, but got
> reminded that I do not have a useful make on my box. Searching the web
> did not help. Any ideas?

The last GNATCOM and GWindows releases date from ~end 2004 and the
install process need much work (no more gnatreg, new gnat warnings that
break compilation in the mode warning -> error, etc.). If you want a
pre-built version of GWindows in ANSI character mode with some fixes,
you should find what you need in the ./windows_stuff when you download
the GWenerator archive from the GNAVI project site on SourceForge. On
the other hand David Botton (the author of GNATCOM and GWindows) is back
in the Ada universe and working on that issue. You may want to subscribe
to the gnavi-discuss mailing list.
HTH
Gautier's Ada programming -- http://sf.net/users/gdemont/