From: Gautier <gautier@fakeaddress.nil>
Subject: Re: DDE.
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 07:03:16 +0200
Date: 2009-04-18T07:03:16+02:00	[thread overview]

Petter wrote:

> Now after trying Excel_Writer, I would like to do more sofisticated
> things with my excel output.

Sure, the present version is extremely basic, the potential for
improvement is huge :-). Still, it is in some contexts way more
convenient than outputting a CSV file that you always need to reformat
in Excel in order to see something. And it is good for impressing your
colleagues with nicely formated automatic reports.
Back to your original question, I sent you the DDE stuff per e-mail. It
includes an example with some Excel interaction.
HTH
Gautier's Ada programming -- http://sf.net/users/gdemont/