* Ada at FOSDEM
@ 2009-02-24 11:43 Harald Korneliussen
From: Harald Korneliussen @ 2009-02-24 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

A couple of people from a study group in my workplace went to FOSDEM.
In their report, they mentioned that there had been an Ada
presentation, and they were surprisingly favourable. Seems the
presenters did a good job!

Anyone here were there, or can tell me where to find info on the
presentation?

* Re: Ada at FOSDEM
@ 2009-02-24 11:49 ` Georg Bauhaus
From: Georg Bauhaus @ 2009-02-24 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Harald Korneliussen schrieb:
> A couple of people from a study group in my workplace went to FOSDEM.
> In their report, they mentioned that there had been an Ada
> presentation, and they were surprisingly favourable. Seems the
> presenters did a good job!
>
> Anyone here were there, or can tell me where to find info on the
> presentation?

Info about the presentation was announced here by Dirk Crayenest
recently. See posting with
from 2009-02-12.

* Re: Ada at FOSDEM
@ 2009-02-24 17:42 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2009-02-24 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Harald Korneliussen wrote on comp.lang.ada:
> A couple of people from a study group in my workplace went to FOSDEM.
> In their report, they mentioned that there had been an Ada
> presentation, and they were surprisingly favourable. Seems the
> presenters did a good job!

I was one of the presenters and participated in the organisation with
Valentine Reboul and Dirk Craeynest. Thank you for your comments. I
would be interested in more detailed feedback if your coworkers have
anything specific to say.

> Anyone here were there, or can tell me where to find info on the
> presentation?

http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/events/09/090207-fosdem.html
(now includes pictures!)
http://fosdem.org/2009/schedule/devrooms/ada