From: joakimds@kth.se
Subject: Re: "Equality operator appears too late"
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 05:34:49 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2018-11-10T05:34:49-08:00	[thread overview]

I've tried the code with GNAT Community Edition 2018 and got the same error message. My spontaneous guess is that this is a compiler bug. The work around would be to rewrite the code not to instantiate the generic package Ada.Containers.Unbounded_Priority_Queues inside a generic compilation unit. I hope somebody else in this forum has a better idea on what to do.

Best regards,
Joakim