From: Stefan Soos <stefan.soos@gmx.de>
Subject: AdaSDL and glTexImage2D
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:09:40 +0100
Date: 2003-01-29T11:09:40+01:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I'm doing some programming in Ada with the thin binding to the SDL
library. I'd like to create some textured objects, but there I run
into some problems. My texture data is stored in an SDL surface:

Image : SDL.Video.Surface_ptr;

The actual data can be read from Image.Pixels. Now, I'd like to call
glTexImage2D:
         glTexImage2D (GL_TEXTURE_2D,
                       0,
                       GLint (GL_RGBA),
                       GLsizei (Width), GLsizei (Height),
                       0,
                       GL_RGBA,
                       GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
                       GLubyte_Array (Image.Pixels));
but this doesn't work. How can I convert Image.Pixels (wich is
actually defined as System.Address) to an array of GLubyte?

Thanks in advance and bye,
Stefan

--
include/asm-mips64/unistd.h: