From: Caracal <caracal@niestu.com>
To: caracal@niestu.com
Subject: #Ada IRC channel on Freenode
Date: 07 Feb 2009 05:45:57 GMT
Date: 2009-02-07T05:45:57+00:00	[thread overview]

This is the annual reminder of the existence of the #Ada channel on the
Freenode IRC network. Now over seven years old, the channel is open to
all discussions related to the Ada language and its use. We welcome
beginners and pros alike, and do our best to maintain a friendly,
productive, and informative atmosphere. The channel has been growing
steadily; we now average about 40 members and have active conversations
daily.

Point your IRC client to irc.freenode.net and join the #Ada channel. Come
one, come all!

--
Caracal