* Using Git with GPS on Windows
@ 2010-02-22 10:27 Alexis
From: Alexis @ 2010-02-22 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I've installed Git on my Windows 7 and I'm trying to use it with the
GPS (GNAT GPL 2009) VCS menus, but I keep getting the message "Could
not locate executable on path: git" all the time no matter what I do.
I have the git executable in my path and it works fine on the GPS OS
shell console.

Any ideas?

Many thanks and best regards, Alexis.

* Re: Using Git with GPS on Windows
@ 2010-02-23  7:55 ` Alexis
From: Alexis @ 2010-02-23  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 22 feb, 11:27, Alexis <jose_alexis_paez_thurg...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed Git on my Windows 7 and I'm trying to use it with the
> GPS (GNAT GPL 2009) VCS menus, but I keep getting the message "Could
> not locate executable on path: git" all the time no matter what I do.
> I have the git executable in my path and it works fine on the GPS OS
> shell console.

You can sScrub that one, the problem was that both Git's cmd and bin
directories must be in the path.
Regards, Alexis.