From: xavier grave <xavier.grave@ipno.in2p3.fr>
To: "RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com" <RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: gnat expect - help please
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:41:42 +0100
Date: 2009-01-17T21:41:42+01:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I have tried your program (I modified "Password:" to "password :"
because of my scp output) and I have also a timeout. May be this is
related that the output of the scp isn't on stdout but somewhere else ?
I tried to redirect to a file without much success.

I have also tried with Err_To_Out set to true without much success.

Maybe somebody else ?
Sorry for being so little helpful.
xavier

RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com a �crit :