From: billwolf%hazel.cs.clemson.edu@hubcap.clemson.edu (William Thomas Wolfe,2847,)
Date: 31 Mar 89 01:50:16 GMT	[thread overview]

From article <3626@ficc.uu.net>, by peter@ficc.uu.net (Peter da Silva):
> I urge you all to vote NO on this proposal until there is some consensus
> about the nature of the '.sw.' second-level group.
>
> There is already a group waiting out there in limbo for such a level:
> comp.sw-sys.andrew.
>
> I think it's likely that such a level is desirable... but what name shall
> it have?
>
> 	comp.sw.*
> 	comp.sw-sys.*
>
> Or something else...

    Um, one question:

    Why wasn't this issue raised during the discussion period???????

    At any rate, assuming the proposal succeeds, you will have the
    new level desired, and can proceed with comp.sw.andrew, or
    perhaps comp.sw.sys.andrew if you like that better...

    Bill Wolfe, wtwolfe@hubcap.clemson.edu
    comp.sw.components Mailing List administrator

    (I'm redirecting followups to news.groups...)