From: Thomas Locke <thomas@kenshi.dk>
Subject: XML/Ada - reading an attribute
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:35:42 +0200
Date: 2008-09-11T14:35:42+02:00	[thread overview]

Hey group,

I'm currently doing this in order to read the seconds attribute of the
simulation_length element: http://pastebin.ca/1199908

My current solution is working quite well and it gets the job done, I'm
just wondering if there's a "better" way. I've only just started working
with XML/Ada, so it's pretty safe to say that I'm not very good at it
yet.  :o)

Regards,
/Thomas