From: "ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: Printing with GtkADA
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 14:05:53 +0200
Date: 2008-06-21T14:05:53+02:00	[thread overview]

It 's clear to me how to get my text buffer back. Now I want to send it to
the printer within windows, so I want to see for instance the windows
printer dialog to choose my printer (or PDF creator) or a GTK alternative
for it. The last would be better if I want to design my program in a Windows
enviroment and run it also in a Linux enviroment for instance.