From: "ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: Printing with GtkADA
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:29:48 +0200
Date: 2008-06-20T16:29:48+02:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to create ADA programs in windows XP. Therefore I am using
GTKAda. I cannot find any reference to how to print the info in a TextView
window. I am using the text view window for convienience and have found
various possibilities but not how to print or even how to sned something to
a windows printer.
Can anyone tell me how that must be done

L. Dries