From: "news.broadpark.no" <etjensen@broadpark.no>
Subject: Re: undefined reference to `adainit'
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:44:24 +0100
Date: 2008-02-18T21:44:24+01:00	[thread overview]

"Martin Krischik" <krischik@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
news:47b92e0f$1@news.post.ch...
> news.broadpark.no schrieb:
>
>> .NET. I made a small project and compiled it as follows:
>>
>> gnatmake -c api
>> gnatbind -n api
>> gnatdll -d api.dll api.ali
>>
>> Does anyone know what to do? The GPS project file look like this:
>
> And where is the "-P" option which tells gnat make to actually use the
> project file?

The problem is that the GPS project file dows not work. Thus, no -P.

I found the solution to the problem. I added the following to the project
file:

   for Library_Name use "Te";
   for Library_Interface use ("api");

Now, I'm getting two default functions:

Teinit();
Tefinal();

I guess that's the same as adainit and adafinal. However, it seems that the
Ada core is still somewhat uninitialised. If I do the following call:

         Ada.Text_IO.Put_Line("Error - Incorrect number of arguments");

Some kind of exception is raised and the program stops. If I do as follows:

      Create(OutputFile, Name =>"C:\temp\dump.txt");
      Ada.Text_IO.Set_Output(OutputFile);
      Ada.Text_IO.Put_Line("Error - Incorrect number of arguments");

everything works fine.

Any idea?

Eirik