From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: ANN: GNAT/GPL Solaris 10: 2007-solaris-x86
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:56:21 +0100
Date: 2008-01-28T09:56:21+01:00	[thread overview]

Simon Wright schrieb:

> I've uploaded this to the GNU Ada project at SourceForge:
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=12974&package_id=260618&release_id=571804

Super - but just a nitpick: We have the architecture as part of the
package name and not as part of the version. The reason is that on
"Browse all Files" [1] only the newest release is opened and only the
last 3 releases are shown at all.

So if you make the architecture part of the version only the last
released architecture is shown in full (mildly annoying) and when there
are more then three architectures then the first released architectures
becomes invisible (very annoying).

Martin

[1] http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=12974
--