From: Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net>
To: dave.wood@aonix.com
Subject: Re: ObjectAda 7.2.2 and VB6 DLLs
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 09:20:07 +0100
Date: 2007-12-08T09:20:09+01:00	[thread overview]

Dave,

Nothing personal but I kind of agree with Richard. I'm also on the
mailing-list and each time Aonix is sending out some news it is far more
oriented toward Java or C++ than Ada. Sometimes I found even hard to
know (on flyers, papers) that Aonix has some Ada background. I find this
sad especially since, as you said, Aonix is still Ada oriented... it
just looks like to me Aonix "fear" talking about Ada.

You may agree or not with me... The fact is that many times I had
someone in front of me saying that "there is a single player on Ada and
we can't risk going this way".

I think, and I have many times said this on comp.lang.ada, it would be
very nice to hear from you here from time to time. Yes please Ada
vendors, do not hesitate to "spam" this group with Ada oriented news :)

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|