From: Georg Bauhaus <rm.tsoh+bauhaus@maps.futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: Answers for Ludovic Brenta and Georg Bauhaus (Re: ada compiler?)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:23:49 +0100
Date: 2007-11-15T11:23:52+01:00	[thread overview]

anon wrote:
> 1. The best way set "-fstack-check" as a default to install the gcc
>    source tree.

Since Ludovic maintains GNAT for Debian, we have every reason to
assume he is familiar with how to build GNAT from source.
In fact, he has demonstrated how he works with the GCC sources
at an AdaCore session during FOSDEM 2006.
   Debian related Ada sources are also available from a Monotone
repository hosted by Ada France, in case you want to have a look.

> 3. Configure gcc system as normal with this extra option added
>
>   --enable-fstack-check

The question is, should this be done? Why? Why not?