From: cef@h.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Charles Fineman)
Subject: Promise not to laugh?
Date: 14 Apr 89 02:13:34 GMT	[thread overview]

I am currently working on an Ada program performance debugging system.
I have a basic system up but I'm at the stage where I need cross referencing
(and type) information about all the names in a program. Is there by
any chance PD software that provides this sort of thing. I'm not interested
in the runtime at all, just the parser.

I doubt there is, (PD anyways), but I thought I'd at least find out if I could
save myself a *lot* of time and grief.

	Charlie Fineman