From: Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net>
To: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: Ada in Debian: transition to GCC 4.2
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:20:55 +0200
Date: 2007-10-10T10:21:00+02:00	[thread overview]

Ludovic,

> The SJLJ version of the run-time is particularly important for Annex E
> distributed systems.

I'm using GLADE with ZCX without trouble since long time... So, just
curious, what is the relation between SJLJ and Annex-E ? What problem
did you have ?

> After that, I will update and re-upload all Ada packages over the
> course of several months, as my free time permits.
>
> I intend to work in roughly this order:
>
> gnat-glade (upgrade to 2007 with SJLJ exceptions)
> gnat-gdb (upgrade to 6.4+2007)
> asis (upgrade to 2006 or 2007, whichever works best)
> adacontrol (upgrade to 1.7)
> libgtkada2 (upgrade to 2.10)
> libtemplates-parser (upgrade to a recent CVS snapshot)

I bet you meant SVN snapshot here, right ?

> libxmlada2
> gnat-gps
> libaws

Will this be SVN too ? Also note that AWS comes with the
templates_parser engine, so above libtemplates-parser is the standalone
version, right?

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|