From: Georg Bauhaus <bauhaus.rm.tsoh@maps.futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: ANN: Fuzzy sets for Ada v5.0
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:00:26 +0200
Date: 2007-09-11T09:55:17+02:00	[thread overview]

Steve Whalen wrote:
> On Sep 9, 12:22 pm, "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mail...@dmitry-kazakov.de>
> wrote:
>> http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/fuzzy.htm

> Thanks all the hard work it must have taken to create this and for
> releasing it under GM GPL.
>
> Now I just have to create some time try it out <g>.

(Plus permission, and pay. :-/ Right now we have to code
a routine that decides whether or not incoming data is
off bounds, depending also on earlier decisions... Alas,
the routine will involve us, too, and Perl. Did anyone consider
to use stock market data as a source of fairly good random
numbers of unpredictable tendency? Expensive, but it works.)