From: Diogenes <phathax0r@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ASN.1 to Ada?
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 07:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-05-22T07:36:44-07:00	[thread overview]

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:03:24 AM UTC-4, Stefan...@uni-weimar.de wrote:
> On Tue, 21 May 2013, Diogenes wrote:
>

> > Are there any Open Source ASN.1 to Ada compilers out there?
>

> How much time do you have?
>

> Some fellow researchers and students of mine are working at such a
>
> compiler. The focus is on the DER encoding rules, and especially all what
>
> you need to support X.509.
>

> The plan is submit a first open source release to GitHub (or maybe
>
> SourceForge, we'll see) in about two months.

Sounds like you and I, while not exactly on the same page, are definitely in the same chapter.

Unfortunately, I work TWO day jobs, which doesn't leave me much time.

However, it would be nice to see how well that research pans out in practical use. Check out https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs and http://www.i2p2.de/ ; those look like their right in your ballpark.

I would certainly be interested in Beta Testing.

Good luck!